Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Days 4, 5, 6, and this morning...

Well I'm back on the road again, finally. It's been an interesting few days to say the least. My foot isn't really bothering me anymore, and I'm feeling more confident each day. Pics and vids tell the story. Enjoy!




My breakfast Tuesday morning at Hash House A-Go-Go inside Harrah's, Reno

Goodbye Reno!

Tourist crap





I was trying to be all artsy. Never really works out for me...

If I were walking through Skyrim, what kind of tree would this be?

If I were walking through Skyrim, what kind of plant would this be?


Oh fuck this shit!



If I were walking through Skyrim, what kind of plant would this be?

Camp Jimbo! Ok, shitty focus, why color saturation isn't always a good setting on the camera (look at my burnt face), and REMEMBER TO APPLY SUNBLOCK DAMN IT!!!



      
   





11 comments:

  1. Jimbles! I was getting all concerned as we hadn't heard from you. Figured you'd been eaten by a bear or a possum or something.
    Thanks for the ride up the hill, I really feel like a proper armchair adventurer now! I wasn't quite feeling your pain though - if we can have a bit more pain next time, that would be great.

    I might have to come and join in one weekend, if you wouldn't mind a bit of company. I'd have to figure out how the hell I'd get there + back though, and you'd probably end up having to push me in the stroller...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the video, buddy! You are more than welcome to come join me at any time. I can only post on the blog once every few days or whatever, so it's best to follow the Facebook page for daily updates, or just call me to find out where I'm at.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your videos....DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the Skyrim Comments were perfect....Did I tell you I prebought the DawnGuard Expansion pack for Skyrim that comes out next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! No, I didn't even know about the expansion. I'll have to check it out when I get back to civilization. Thanks for taking care of the Facebook page for me!

      Delete
  4. Inspiring, especially after a bad day.
    I thought about posting an update or something on s_g for you if you'd like...if yes, tell me what music you want with it :b
    -koshka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Koshka! Yeah if you want, go ahead. I trust your taste in the tunes. I don't really have time to cruise the Ghetto these days, so send me a link of the post if you do make one. Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  5. Lookin for an update! BE POSITIVE and continue to be proud of yourself! I know I am!! LOVED the video!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also been getting all twitchy waiting for an update - I forgot he had a facebook page as well as the blog. Apparently it's where all the action is between blog posts.
      http://www.facebook.com/jimwalkstoseattle

      Delete