Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shout-Outs!

Tomorrow I finally take off again. As some of you already know, I got held up due to an injury to my foot that happened on the first day. I had to come home a few days later to try and heal up. Fortunately my foot is good to go! I've walked several miles a few times while waiting to re-embark, and so far so good! 


In the meantime, I wanted to give a shout out to a couple of friends of mine...
The first is Kevin Leversee. He did a cool little write-up about me on one of his websites. By the way, the video in the article is NOT Kevin. However, Kevin is a pretty damn good public speaker himself! Check out the video below...

                          



Second is my friend Stefanie Mitchell. Before I hurt my foot, she contacted the Lassen County Times in Susanville, CA. One of the reporters wrote up an article about me. One might say that I just used up my fifteen minutes of fame, but seeing as how it's a small town paper, and way in the back on page 14B, I'd say I've only used up about two of my fifteen minutes! Couldn't find any links to the article on the interwebz, so here's a couple pics of the article. Thanks Stef and Kevin!!!







12 comments:

  1. Too cool!

    Fester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool article! Also, I like the new blog set up. The easy access link to donate is a good idea. Wish I could come walk with you a ways! Hope that foot stays solid for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And THANKS SO MUCH for the donation! That's so rad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Good luck! I know you can do it, no doubt in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jim, See brother this is what I was talking about, I am so so so stoked, that you took strategy and made it reality. I will totally be here cheering you on, and doing my best to help you out. Keep on going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kevin! I'll do my best to keep it interesting!

      Delete
  6. Still here. Still reading! Looking forward to the next post Jim. Keeping you in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stacy! I may not be able to post for a few more days. Call me sometime tomorrow afternoon if you can. Hope you're well.

      Delete
  7. you can do it jimbo!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete