Monday, August 20, 2012

Jim Arrives at the Space Needle

Well, here it is finally. My last day. There's a lot I want to say and talk about, but I'm just not ready or capable. I'll probably make another post on here to talk about those things when I've had more time to reflect. In the meantime, please keep an eye on the Facebook page, as I will be making more updates on there, particularly about a presentation I plan on having in October in Sacramento, where I'll also be making an "official" announcement about what I plan on doing next. Before I begin with the pictures and video of my last day, I want to thank EVERYONE, all of you, that helped me on this trip. Whether you donated funds or hosted me or even just cheered me on, I can't thank you enough. Especially to my parents for sacrificing so much financially to make this possible. Anyway, on to the visuals. Enjoy!
I stayed with my old friend Caine and his family in Olympia before going to the Space needle. The night before I left I did a little photo shoot with them. There's a lot more of these pics from that, that I'll post on my other blog. It was awesome to see him after close to thirteen years!
Walkway to the foot ferry in Port Orchard
On the foot ferry, sailing to Bremerton







Port at Bremerton

Bremerton ferry port


On the ferry. All these cockbags were in my way.


Getting close!


Walkway from the ferry terminal to 1st Ave



Walking down 1st Ave


Right onto Wall St

My first view of the Space Needle from 4th Ave

YAAAAY! People were there! Kristin and Phil on the left in black, Milissa and her two kids Xavier and Violet,  in the rear is Travas, his wife Danni, son Tanner, daughter Tiana

Saw this awesomeness as we left the Needle



23 comments:

  1. Holy Crap Jimbo!!!! You made it!! We have been watching and cheering you on from day one. I hope you have found what it was you went looking for? we are looking forward to your visit in Sactown. Thanks for the postcard brother.

    See you soon,

    Monte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing Jim! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomesauce!!Yay!!! I can't wait to see you next week! Have a well deserved vacation there! Oh, I was born and lived on Bremerton untill nearly 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You should be proud!
    -Greg Sahnd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez. I kinda teared up about this! :) Don't know what else to say...... - Stacy Hayden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! I don't know what to say either haha. I'll be back in Sacramento in a few days for a couple weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up!

      Delete
  6. I'm out of superlatives, but not laxatives. I'm sure you don't want me to shower you with those.
    Congratulations Jimbo on a journey completed with style, panache and daring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, brother! For everything! All the support! You are awesome!

      Delete
  7. Friggin amazing journey! Thanks for all the sharing!
    Fester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching! See ya in Sacto soon!

      Delete
  8. I remember a sweaty day last year June. I was in Cebu, you where on Gtalk asking me about a STARTUP... You made the STARTUP YOURSELF. SO HUGELY Proud of you... this is JUST THE BEGINING BRO. You grew, you blogged, tied in the social media ecosystem and everything I want to talk about. Dude, you are seriously changing your life for the better man. Hugs and High Fives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kevin! Man I really appreciate your support so much! We'll do some talking soon! Take care, man!

      Delete
  9. Like Stacy, "I kinda teared up about this". You are an inspiration. No joke, Jim is a F-ing inspiration! You have no idea how proud I am to say that. I will be barging about knowing you for the rest of my days. Nice job buddy.

    Mike Gilpatric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike, that's so awesome to hear! Thank you and Peggily-wumps so much for your support! See you in Sacto soon!

      Delete
  10. WTG!!!!!!! CONGRATS JIMBO!!!!!! VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!! CHAD JAYSON

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for being you and not giving up on yourself! You sir have done an amazing thing that NO ONE can ever take away from you. This is just a preview to how awesome your future is going to be after this. Fuck yes, Jim! You rock!!!!! Housekeeping.....

    Paul R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. housekeeping HAHA! Thanks Paul! I'll be in Sacto for a couple weeks in just a few days here. so if you haven't moved to LA yet we'll hang out.

      Delete
  12. Good job and well done. That was one heck of a walk. I'm kind of looking forward to what you are going to do next.

    Deathwish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have some plans, keep an eye out on here, or the FB page. Won't give too much away at this point, but it pretty much involves BEING AWESOME!

      Delete